Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Six, July 8, 2012

Last week was a challenge. Despite some major time constraints, I did manage to accomplish a few things.

Last week

1. Finished reading The Scarlet Pimpernel, which I'd been meaning to read for years.

2. Wrote and posted a book review of The Scarlet Pimpernel. I actually intended to post a review of a different book, but I wanted to tweak it a bit, so I postponed that one.

3. Revived Diary of a Non-Person with a post about SnackWell's cookie cakes.

That means I did what I set out to do last week.

This week

1. Organize my "to read" shelf at Goodreads. It has almost 200 books right now, so I'd like to add a few genre shelves for classification purposes.

2. Finish reading a book. I'm hoping to finish the other book that I've been reading so that I can finally start another one (or two).

3. Post a book review. This will probably be the one I intended to post last week but replaced at the last minute.

---
Do you have a long list of books you'd like to read?

2 comments:

Jeremy Bates said...

My TBR list on Goodreads is longer than the line at an Al Capone speakeasy on opening night. I can't imagine how long (if ever) it will be before I put a sizable notch in it. Sheesh.

Doesn't it feel good when you accomplish something? Good job!

Eliza Wynn said...

I know what you mean, Jeremy. Mine's the same way, and it just keeps getting longer.