Monday, March 19, 2012

Getting Ready for the A to Z Challenge

Last year, I participated in the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. Ellie's Blank Book didn't exist at the time, but now that it does, I want to use it for this year's challenge. After all, I created it mainly for blog fests and challenges.

Essentially, Blogging from A to Z involves posting a topic for every letter in alphabetical order during the month of April. Normally, posts are Mondays through Saturdays, with Sundays off; this year, since April begins on a Sunday, the "A" post will be that day.

I haven't actually registered yet; before I do, I want to know exactly which of my blogs are going to be involved (besides this one). I'm hoping to pin that down this week so that I can go ahead and sign up.

To prepare for this, I've been making lists of potential topics beginning with each letter of the alphabet. Each participating blog will adhere to a theme chosen for that blog. Themes aren't required, but they can be helpful.

I'll post more when I have the rest of the details worked out.

4 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

I'm entering all four of my blogs. You can enter all of yours too if you can keep up with doing more than one. Whichever way you go, have fun.

I'm linking to this post for the Sunday Summary on the A to Z Blog.


Lee
An A to Z Co-Host
Tossing It Out
Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge

Eliza Wynn said...

Thanks, Arlee! I'm leaning toward entering three of them.

Unknown said...

Your blog is so pretty! I can't wait to see your A to Z posts.

Eliza Wynn said...

Thanks for the compliment, Jenn! This design reminds me of the covers of some of my old blank books.